midyears week
Oh yes. Oh gosh. Midyears are like finally over.
How did it go?
Well, they were as nice and lovely as Dorles Umbridge if you read Harry Potter.
They are as nice as Madam Tai if you were in Northland Secondary last last year.
They are nice as Miss Choong when she flew into a temper if you were in Nanyang Junior College.
Well, it pretty summarises how my papers went.
Oh, and if you don't qualify in the three catergories, it went bad. :)
A'level Chinese Oral examination today. It sucked. The bloody stupid female examiner was shaking her head, vigorously when I walked out of the classroom.
Then went to the library to wait for them. Then went off with Wei Ling, Novell, Bao Zhu, Sheryl, Fei Fei, Samuel and Kevin. I initally wanted to go to Cineleisure to buy flip-flops. But they say Plaza Singapura got Ripples. So we went there. :D
I'm happy, because I got my slippers. :D
Then I went off, and show my parents. They were not the least interested. The most attention I got was this:
Me: Daddy, see! I bought slippers!
Dad: Oh. How much?
Me: Ten bucks.
Dad: (no response)
Me: Very nice right? Sunflowers!
Dad: (snorts) Come, I see. (after examining) Hmm. Go market can get for
$2.
Me: NO lor! This slippers is hard kayy.
Dad: (snorts even louder)
What an unappreciative Dad I have. Lol.
I am so dreading LTC. :(((((( I was supposed to go for a short trip to Malaysia tomorrow. But now, we got to set off earlier. Cos I've got to be in school from 7.30am to 12.30am for the briefing. This better be fun. Grrrrr.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home