Friday.
I typed this entry in Notepad. Cos blogger must be nuts about not working at 12.55am.
Anyway, today (or rather yesterday), we had chemistry practical. The first ever one. Before we went in, he call on each of us to test us. And my question is "how to test for amonia gas". Luckily, I knew. There's this one question for Haikal. "How to test for nitrogen gas". Boy, we were all stunned. Cos there's no such thing in our notes. Then Haikal struggling to answer. In the end, Mr Neo said Haikal is supposed to say that we did not study it. Gosh! Poor Haikal.
After school, there's both chinese and biology remedial. Chinese is normal. Just checking our composition. Then waited for Band 3 release and went down for lunch with Charmaine. Then after that, I went up alone. Cos Charmaine have to go to Orchestra practice. Then a half-hour test. It's okay lar. I'm the first to finish I think. Then don't want look so awkard. So pretended to do.
CO was okay. Except for one of my mood swings again! Sigh.. At the end lar. Nothing is funny to me at the end of practice.
Oh yea. My English oral got a 25, over 40. The highest mark by Mr Taufiq in Band 2. :D Yeah. I'm happy. So my fears from Thursday was uncalled for. :) Except, unless Mdm Shah remembered wrongly. She only say out a few comments by the teachers.
Oh oh. My chinese oral teacher is Miss Hsueh. My chinese teacher. So, yeah. Anything buy Miss Foo. Cos I knew her well. And it will be so awkward to be tested by her. Ergh! :P
I'm so tired today. And there's tuition tomorrow. SIGH..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home